Tuesday, October 25, 2011

daydreaming...

I often find myself thinking of my dream house. It's always in a country setting, but within walking or bike riding distance to a little town with locally owned shops and restaurants. There are wood floors and lots of windows. There is a large front porch w/ a swing and rocking chairs and a deck on the back.There is an abundance of flowers and trees and sky, and a large garden because of my glorious green thumb. And there are goats and chickens. And dogs. And kitties. And all our closest friends live in the surrounding houses. Yes. That is my dream house/life. 


This morning I have been pondering my dream house while simultaneously browsing pinterest. You know what that means! Oh yes, you're about to get my dream house in pictures!












Sigh.

What would your dream house look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment